Traffic Control Person – LOWER MAINLAND
Wages : Competitive
We are the INDUSTRY LEADER in traffic control. Honest, experienced and locally based owners offer you multiple support departments to ensure you are safe and treated fairly. We are COR certified and well respected, which means we get the large utility, paving, construction and infrastructure contracts to keep you working.
SIGNING BONUS if you join our team between 1st June and 31st August 2019
You will receive a $1000 sign up bonus ($225 at 600 hours worked, $275 at 1000 hours worked, $500 at 2000 hours worked). But that’s not all….. once you’ve joined our team and you simply refer friends or family between June 1 and August 31, 2019, when they complete 600 hours of actual time worked as a TCP, you will receive $225! Refer an LCT who completes 600 actual hours, you will receive $500!
The PERKS of being a Traffic Control Person (TCP) with Us
- You are appreciated
- You are trusted to successfully keep people safe; pedestrians, cyclists, BIG trucks and car drivers
- You are usually in the “heart” of the action
- People rely on you to be the calm head, to keep them safe, and to be where you say when you say
- We provide supportive and consistent mentorship as part of our intensive training program
- You are on-call every day; never boring! The opportunity to make over-time money is huge!
- You are outside in the great open space of Beautiful British Columbia every day; rain or shine.
- You get to travel all over the lower mainland! (you are responsible for reliable transportation to and from job sites)
- Generous benefits available after probationary period
- Great “union” wages!
- Ability to progress in a fulfilling career as part of a large company with many opportunities
- Industry respected training available (see our website at https://www.theuniversalgroup.ca/training-programs/ for details (scroll down to “Traffic Control” to view all the options)
How to apply
Call our local office to speak directly with our dedicated recruiter today at 604-444-3732 extension 240 Or click APPLY below and we will call you. Please note:
- You will be required to provide your own 6-inch upper steel-toed boots
- You must have a cell phone with texting abilities
- You must be legally able to work in Canada