Wages : $19-24/hr
We are the INDUSTRY LEADER in traffic control. Honest, experienced and locally based owners offer you multiple support departments to ensure you are safe and treated fairly. If you want to be a part of a passionate, authentic, and driven team, we look forward to hearing from you!
Employment type: Part-time (3-4days a week)
Average hours: 11 am -3.30/4 pm
Reports to: Operations Manager
- Qualified Traffic Control Person as per the WorkSafeBC regulation for traffic control and holds a current/valid BCCSA certificate
- Enough knowledge and understanding of the WorkSafeBC regulations for Traffic Control
- Minimum of 6 months experience as a qualified traffic control person in BC
- Must hold a current and valid British Columbia Driver’s License with a good driving record
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs
Call to speak directly with our dedicated recruiters today via our toll-free line at 1-844-944-4737.
Or click APPLY below and we will call you.
- You will be required to provide your own 6-inch upper steel-toed boots
- Specific days will change each week
- You must have a cell phone with texting abilities
- You must be legally able to work in Canada