Wages : $40,000-$45,000
The Universal Group is a full-service company and an industry leader in traffic control services, traffic management planning, traffic equipment supply, landscaping, temporary labour, and health and safety, committed to providing outstanding services and competitive pricing in construction and industrial industries.
We are looking for an efficient and detail-oriented Billing Analyst to join our continuously growing Company, responsible for alignment between departments and ensuring all work orders/ time-sheets are accurately billed for, setting clients up for billing, issuing invoices and credit memos accurately and in accordance with agreements.
To be successful in this role, you work well independently and are able to maintain excellent relationships with clients, while ensuring smooth and accurate billing operations.
- Verifying order fulfilment with other departments
- Preparing, issuing and sending invoices
- Reviewing invoices to ensure billing accuracy
- Reviewing time-sheets to ensure billing of all sales
- Communicating with clients and other departments to resolve any issues and provide clarifications
- Setting up client’s billing accounts accurately and in accordance to their requirements
- Analyzing all billing procedures and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Preparing reports and meeting billing deadlines
- Degree in accounting, finance or related field
- Previous experience as a Billing Analyst, or in a similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel and accounting software programs (preferably QuickBooks)
- Experience with data entry
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work well independently and with a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines