Branch Manager – Vancouver Island
Wages : C$50000 - 60000
GO traffic Management is an industry leader in providing safe, reliable and consistent quality flagging, traffic management and planning services. Our commitment to safety is unmatched as we are one of the 12% of companies in British Columbia who are COR certified. We cover paving sites, road building, construction sites, general contractor work and special events.
Position: Branch Manager- GOtraffic
Start Date: ASAP
- Rewarding and challenging fast-paced work in an encouraging environment
- Supportive management
- Training and development opportunities
- Benefits Package
The Branch Manager – Vancouver Island is responsible for the efficient daily operation of our new Branch office in Victoria, including all aspects of the execution of fully equipped, trained and qualified employees to sites. Provides customer service, dispatch support, cost control metrics, and general office support to Mainland division. Uses LCT background to provide support and training to employees, while ensuring safe worksites and training support as needed.
- Previous Supervisory/Management experience an asset.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in traffic control industry.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Self-motivated with effective time management skills, able to manage a varied workload.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Good problem-solving ability, attentive to detail.
- Ability to effectively lead, inspire, and train employees in all aspects of their jobs.
- Must be proficient in Windows Office Applications.
Environment and Scope
- Fast paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
- Able to present a positive attitude and embrace change and new challenges.
- Works closely with valued members of the team on Mainland.
- Volume varies seasonally.
- Able to work and share responsibilities within a team environment.
- Able to travel to Mainland and entire Island as necessary
- This position requires the ability to occasionally lift equipment up to 50 pounds.