Wages : TBD
M3 Personnel a part of The Universal Group is seeking reliable and hardworking Carpenter to join our team and growing company! This position is essential in assisting our valued clients and supporting their projects, performing a variety of tasks. If you want to build your skills and be part of a growing company, submit your resume and APPLY NOW!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operating hand and power tools.
- Combination of light and heavy duties.
- Maintaining a safe and clean worksite.
- Install forms to footings, retaining walls, interior walls, columns, slabs and stairs
- Accurately take measurements and calculate the size and amount of material needed
- Help manage and prevent occupational hazards and ensure the site meets all safety standards
- Must have some experience working on construction or other related sites.
- Must have experience in back framing.
- Able to work independently and without supervision, completing necessary tasks.
- Flexibility in shift availability (day, afternoon, night, weekend).
- Comfortable using ladders.
- Experience with various tools.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
- Being able to drive is a plus.