Wages : DOE
M3 Personnel a part of The Universal Group is seeking reliable and hardworking Carpenter Helpers to join our team and growing company! This position is essential in assisting our valued clients and supporting their projects, performing a variety of tasks. If you want to build your skills and be part of a growing company, submit your resume and APPLY NOW!
- Operating hand and power tools.
- Combination of light and heavy duties.
- Assisting Carpenter in various tasks.
- Maintaining a safe and clean work site.
- Performing basic carpentry tasks.
- lifting and moving materials.
- Must have some experience working on construction or other related sites.
- Must have experience working as a Carpenter Helper.
- Able to work independently and without supervision, completing necessary tasks.
- Flexibility in shift availability (day, afternoon, night, weekend).
- Comfortable using ladders.
- Experience with various tools.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
- Being able to drive is a plus.