Wages : C$21 - 25
Universal Demolition, a division of the Universal Group, is an industry leader in various demolition services. We offer an entrepreneurial environment with opportunities for job advancement and continued education. If you want to be a part of a progressive, fun, and dynamic team, we look forward to hearing from you!
Job perks at Universal Demolition:
- Rewarding and challenging fast-paced work in an encouraging environment
- Excellent benefits program which includes: health, dental, and life insurance
- Great opportunities exist for advancement. For lead hand and foreman positions, benefits are available after 3 months.
- Training and development opportunities
- Company BBQs, potlucks, book clubs, and team-building events
For more information about our growing company, please visit our website at www.theuniversalgroup.ca.
- 5 years minimum of demolition experience.
- 5 years of Foreman or Lead hand experience.
- Full knowledge of basic hand tools and power tools with the ability to train and lead staff on safe usage of tools.
- Remove, handle, and dispose material.
- Must be able to operate hand tools and machinery efficiently and safely, and maintain clean and safe work environment.
- Supervise crew, temporary workers and work in commercial demolition sites.
- Clean-up and debris and construction content removal.
- Deconstruct areas as necessary for renovations.
- Able to run a large crew, inclusive of scheduling, maintaining hour thresholds and timekeeping.
- Daily completion of paperwork, employee hours, report directly to directors and other necessary paperwork.
- CSA-approved steel toed boots.
- Flexibility in shift availability (day, afternoon, night, weekend).
- Must be a team player.
- Physically fit with the ability to lift 25-50 lbs.
- Valid and clean Class 5 Driver’s License and able to drive with a dump trailer.
- Legally entitled to work in Canada.
If you would like to be considered, please submit your resume and cover letter by the end of January. We thank all candidates for their interest, but only qualified individuals being considered will be contacted.
Direct your cover letter to: Graeme Fraser, Operations Manager.