Demolition Supervisor (Foreman)
Wages : C$21 - 25
Universal Demolition, a division of the Universal Group, is an industry leader in various demolition services. We offer an entrepreneurial environment with opportunities for job advancement and continued education. If you want to be a part of a progressive, fun, and dynamic team, we look forward to hearing from you!
Job perks at Universal Demolition:
- Rewarding and challenging fast-paced work in an encouraging environment
- Excellent benefits program which includes: health, dental, and life insurance (Lead Hand & Foreman positions)
- Training and development opportunities
For more information about our growing company, please visit our website at www.theuniversalgroup.ca.
We have full-time and part-time work across the Lower Mainland. We supply all PPE gear including vest, hardhat, safety glasses, gloves and respirator. We will provide all first aid, WHMIS and other training required to serve our growing client list.
- Managing and running large crews on site as a leader
- Provide directions and tasks for crews
- Removing, handling, and disposing materials
- Using hand and power tools to access and remove materials
- General clean-up and debris and construction content removal
- Deconstruct areas as necessary for renovations
- You must have 4-5 years of related experience
- You must have experience in running large crews
- You must have CSA-approved steel toed boots
- You must be available for all shifts (day, afternoon, night, weekend)
- You must be a team player
- You must be able to lift 25-50 lbs – this is a fast-paced and deadline-based work environment