Wages : $20-23/hour
Start Date: ASAP
Reports to: Lead hand and/or Senior Demolition Foreman
We are looking for someone to join our growing Universal Demolition team! If you are a candidate with the ability to follow directions, take initiative and have experience in the industry, APPLY NOW!
The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic, hardworking individual that is familiar with construction industry safety standards and procedures to ensure project security.
- Removing, handling, and disposing materials.
- Using hand and power tool to access and remove materials.
- General clean-up and debris and construction content removal.
- Deconstruct areas as necessary for renovations.
- Complete safe and clean demolition to non-restorable structure (walls, floors, drywall etc.).
- Complete safe and clean removal of restorable items (vanity, doors, trim, cabinets etc.).
- Jack hammering, dewatering, sweeping, and vacuuming.
- Clear away debris and prepare site for reconstruction.
- Safely pack and store work materials as directed by the site supervisor.
- Clean equipment, and work site area.
- Previous labourer experience.
- 1+ year of construction experience.
- Must be able to operate hand tools and machinery efficiently and safely and maintain clean and safe work environment.
- Physically fit with the ability to lift 25-50 lbs.
- Able to work independently and without supervision, completing necessary tasks.
- Flexibility in shift availability (day, afternoon, night, weekend).
- Drivers licence considered an asset.