Field Supervisor – Traffic Control
Wages : Based on experience
The Universal Group is an industry leader in traffic control services, traffic management planning, traffic equipment supply, landscaping, temporary labour, demolition services and health and safety. We are looking for a hard-working, motivated individual to bring peace of mind to our Employees and join our team as a Field Supervisor for our Traffic Control divisions. Responsible for achieving and tracking optimum levels of services to clients and ensuring clients are provided with the very best traffic control services while protecting workers, the general public, our employees and our brand. If you are a qualified Traffic Control Person, who holds a current/ valid BCCSA certificate and are looking to take your skills to the next level;
- Benefits program, including dental and medical, after successful completion of the probationary period
- Fun and energetic culture
- Rewarding and challenging fast-paced work in an encouraging environment
- Motivate, encourage and lead staff on sites
- Ensure client satisfaction is maintained, and staff are performing duties to the best of their abilities
- Report complaints to the Operations Manager in a timely manner
- Recommend and assist employee development programs
- Liaise with Health and Safety, Traffic Management Planning and Human Resources departments as necessary while ensuring compliance
- Some after-hours meetings, or professional development courses
- May be required to aid in field-level items such as bathroom breaks, equipment drop-offs etc.
- Complete reports within SharePoint such as investigations, non-compliance issues etc.
- Training of new TCP’s from time to time