Wages : $45,000-$55,000 per year
We are looking to for someone with experience in landscaping that has leadership skills, takes initiative with a positive attitude to add to our growing landscaping team. This position is responsible for leading our Projects and Services team at Universal Landscaping. You will assist the General Manager in providing quotations for projects and services, and then lead a team to designate, delegate and perform duties as projects and services are awarded. Landscaping work includes residential and commercial properties and must be completed to a high degree of tidiness and horticultural excellence.
If you have the necessary skills and are looking to be part of a progressive, fun and dynamic team and culture, APPLY NOW!
- Assists in providing quotation for landscaping projects and extra services.
- Carry-out any projects and extra services awarded to Universal Landscaping.
- Employee Supervision, discipline and recruitment with assistance of Human Resources.
- Organizes crew deployment and operational tasks.
- Customer contact and relations as required.
- Quick response to customer issues.
- Compliance with safety legislation, practices and procedures with Health and Safety Manager.
- Coordinators and approves suppliers for equipment and materials.
- Ensures high truck and equipment standards.
- Completes and submits reports, time sheets and other forms (usually electronically).
- Works with the crew to complete all sites safely, on time and to then give maintenance standards with field supervisors.
- Labour tasks as needed.
- Maintains/ repairs tools and vehicles with Fleet Manager.
- Plant identification skills.
- Excellent logistics and time management skills.
- Ability to positively give and take direction, adjust to change and work within a team.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a leadership role and 4 years in the landscape industry.
- Class 5 Driver’s Licence and a Driver’s abstract is required.