Fleet and Warehouse Manager
Wages : C$ Based on experience
- The main purpose of this role is to remove or minimize risk associated with vehicle investment, improving efficiency, productivity and reducing the company’s overall fleet cost while providing 100% compliance with governmental legislation
- The Universal Group has over 150 vehicles across all of its companies. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following fleet management functions:
- Vehicle Procurement
- Lease / Rental Agreement Tracking and Management
- Vehicle Inspection and Maintenance Tracking and Management
- Vehicle Telematics (GPS tracking and diagnostics)
- Driver Management
- Fuel Program Management
- Vehicle Safety Management
- Vehicle Insurance Program Management
- Analyze costs and provide recommendations on fleet utilization and replacement based on actual deployment.
- Recommend and implement a fleet management software tool to increase program efficiency and reduce overall fleet cost to the company
- Negotiate fleet service agreements to ensure cost efficiencies.
- Complete annual budget for fleet department
- Oversee all warehouse and storage activities at multiple locations.
- Track usage and maintain accurate inventory of all equipment required for work across various division.
- Maintain keys inventory for all company property.
- Oversee building maintenance and leasehold improvements as required.
- Participate in the recruitment and selection of fleet / warehouse personnel as required.
- Complete performance reviews of staff and jointly determine areas of development and training requirements.
- Prepare management reporting as required.
- Complete special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- Valid Class 5 unrestricted with an Air Break Endorsement drivers’ license. Must meet all regulatory requirements to operate trucks and other equipment used.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a fleet management role.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team orientation.
- Computer literate with experience using MS Office and fleet management systems.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, team building and oral/written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and computer skills.
**Applications without a cover letter will not be accepted**