Health & Safety Coordinator
Wages : $45,000-$50,000
Are you interested in being a part of a progressive, fun and dynamic team with great culture? Are you a safety advocate looking to utilize your safety knowledge and be active out on the field promoting safe practices and procedures?
We are seeking a Health and Safety Coordinator with a passion for safety who works well in a dynamic and fast-paced environment to join our team!
- Inspect work environments to ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations.
- Conduct investigations – complete both short and flash reports.
- Provide field training and mentorship.
- Analyze work environment for unsafe work procedures and hazards.
- Ensure compliance on worksites.
- Support injury management.
- Provide health and safety training to Employees.
- Recommend changes to work conditions and procedures to improve the work environment and comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Knowledge of OH&S laws and regulations, codes and industry best practices; OHS Regulations and Workers Compensation Act.
- Some traffic management/ industrial/construction background considered an asset.
- Ability to work well within a team, as well as independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Class 5 drivers license with a clean drivers abstract.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills among a diverse demographic of Employees.