Wages : DOE
M3 personnel, a part of Universal Group is looking for a Hoist Operator to join the team:
Job Perks at M3 Personnel: rewarding and challenging fast-paced work in an encouraging environment, being a part of a reputable company, opportunities to grow and develop within the company.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Operate the hoist in lowering, raising or moving trades, materials and equipment to designated floors.
- Complete safety checks on hoist equipment and cables, maintain close watch of the hoist during operation, report mechanical or operational defects immediately, and maintain a clean surrounding work space.
- Perform duties as required.
- Inspecting, setting up, adjusting and cleaning equipment. Operating the hoist involves moving levers, regulating speed, following sound cues and observing markings to maneuver materials in the correct spot. You may also have to check loads for proper weight and size and work with handlers to load or unload materials.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a Hoist Operator.
- Must Hold a valid Hoist Operator Certification/Ticket.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Valid class 5 driver’s license.
- Ability to detect mechanical and operational defects in hoist equipment.