Injury Management Coordinator
Wages : $60,000
Are you interested in being a part of a progressive, fun and dynamic team with great office culture? Are you passionate about safety and looking to utilize your skills?
We are seeking an injury management coordinator who is a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
- Manage the injury management program.
- Liaison and main contact with Worksafe BC.
- Provide monthly reports on the injury management program.
- Ensure investigations are complete in a timely manner.
- Determine, implement and ensure corrective actions are completed.
- Create safety bulletins.
- Completed or currently enrolled in an OHS Certificate/ Diploma Program at an accredited College or University or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of OH&S laws and regulations, codes and industry best practices; OHS Regulations and Workers Compensation ActSome traffic management/ industrial/construction background considered an asset.
- Ability to work well within a team, as well as independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.