KAMLOOPS – TRAFFIC CONTROL PERSON – Alliance Traffic
Alliance Traffic, a division of The Universal Group is looking for TCP’s to join the team. We are the INDUSTRY leader in traffic control. Honest, experienced and locally based owners offer you multiple support departments to ensure you are safe and treated fairly. We are COR certified and well respected, which means we were awarded the City of Kelowna and other significant paving, construction and infrastructure contracts to keep you working. Call now and qualify for a signing bonus of up to $400! We are also offering all Lane Control Technicians full rate right from day 1 and if you are the first 25 LCTs hired, you also get a crisp $100 bill!
The PERKS of being a Traffic Control Person (TCP) with Us
- You are appreciated
- You are trusted to successfully keep people safe; pedestrians, cyclists, BIG trucks and car drivers
- You are usually in the “heart” of the action
- People rely on you to be the calm head, to keep them safe, and to be where you say when you say
- We provide supportive and consistent mentorship as part of our intensive training program
- You are on-call every day; never boring! The opportunity to make over-time money is huge!
- You are outside in the great open space of Beautiful British Columbia every day; rain or shine.
- You get to travel all over! (you are responsible for reliable transportation to and from job sites)
- Union membership after a probationary period passed. This includes benefits and generous vacation pay.
- Great “union” wages!
- Ability to progress in a fulfilling career as part of a large company with many opportunities
- Industry respected training available (see our website athttps://www.theuniversalgroup.ca/training-programs/for details (scroll down to “Traffic Control” to view all the options)
APPLY NOW below and we will call you
Call to speak directly with our recruiter today via our toll-free line at 1-844-944-473
You will be required to hold a valid BCCSA Traffic Control Person TICKET
You will be required to provide your own 6-inch upper steel-toed boots
You must have a cell phone with texting abilities
You must have your own vehicle or mode of transportation
You must be legally able to work in Canada
******Work Permit accepted!
We Provide Peace Of Mind!