Lane Control Technician(LCT) – Nelson/Kootenays
Wages : DOE
Nelson/Kootenays – LANE CONTROL TECHNICIAN(LCT) – Alliance Traffic
Alliance Traffic, a division of The Universal Group is looking for LCT’s to join the team. We are the INDUSTRY LEADER in traffic control. Honest, experienced and locally based owners offer you multiple support departments to ensure you are safe and treated fairly. We are COR certified and well respected, which means we are awarded the large utility, paving, construction and infrastructure contracts that keep you working year-round
- You are appreciated
- We provide supportive and consistent mentorship as part of our intensive training program
- You are usually in the “heart” of the action
- People rely on you to be the calm head, to keep them safe, and to be where you say when you say
- You get to travel all over in our company vehicle to and from job sites
- Great money and union membership along with great benefits and generous vacation pay.
- Ability to progress in a fulfilling career as part of a large company with many opportunities
- Industry respected training available (see our website at https://www.theuniversalgroup.ca/training-programs/ for details (scroll down to “Traffic Control” to view all the options)
- You will be required to provide your own 6-inch upper steel-toed boots
- You must have a cell phone with texting abilities
- You must have a BC Class 5 Drivers Licence with a clean abstract or an N for longer than 1 year
- You must be legally able to work in Canada
- You are on-call every day; never boring! The opportunity to make over-time money is huge!
- You are outside in the great open space of Beautiful British Columbia every day; rain or shine.