Wages : $60,000 - $70,000
The Universal Group is an industry leader in traffic control services, traffic management planning, traffic equipment supply, landscaping, temporary labour, demolition services and health and safety.
The Marketing Manager oversees the marketing department while planning and coordinating marketing activities such as identifying potential customers and developing marketing campaigns and goals that align with the business strategy.
The ideal candidate has a drive for success, hunger to obtain it and the ability to inspire their team to do the same. A successful candidate will have experience with search engine optimization (SEO), website analytics, ad platforms and previous experience in a leadership role. We are looking for an out of the box thinker that is adaptable to change and has the ability bring new innovative strategies to enhance our marketing goals.
If you are a motivated self-starter that thrives in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment, this is the role for YOU!
Please submit a resume and a sample marketing strategy for a new company that provides commercial and multi residential landscaping services to the lower mainland.
- Leads, coaches and collaborate with the marketing team in developing an annual marketing strategy with KPI’s to leverage company brand awareness
- Works closely on cross-functional teams to execute campaigns internally and externally, and provide support to sales team
- Manages all email campaigns and lead-nurturing initiatives
- Assist in converting leads into customers by keeping non-sales ready leads engaged until they are ready to connect with sales
- Aligns marketing strategies with all Universal Group companies and its departments
- Ability to confidently present ideas, recommendations, and report to CEO, Shareholders and Managers
- Identifies client growth opportunities, including but not limited to researching for RFP’s
- Spearheads website redesign and manages website SEO and analytics
- Creates and implements overall marketing strategy, budget and reporting on results directly to the CEO
- Establishes, runs and maintains Google Adword campaigns and other search engines already above other search engine marketing initiatives
- Represents the Universal Group as the spokesperson in the media and with the public
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Writing or a related field
- 3 years’ experience in a Marketing role
- 2 years’ experience with CRM software
- Previous website experience considered an asset
- Exceptional communication skills – both verbal and written
- Outstanding strategic thinking and planning skills with an ability to consolidate information into actionable recommendations
- Excellent copy writing and editing skills; ability to write business correspondence and perform all tasks in a professional manner
- Ability to effectively lead, motivate and manage a department
- Previous experience in a management or leadership role considered an asset
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Innovative with the ability to adapt to change and present creative ideas
- Industry knowledge considered an asset