Marketing Projects Assistant
Wages : C$16
Start Date: May 1st – July 31st with the opportunity for extension part-time/full-time
Reports to: Courtney Adams Marketing and Communications Manager
Hourly rate: $16.00/hour, 40 hours/week
The Universal Group is an industry leader in traffic control services, traffic management planning, traffic equipment supply, landscaping, temporary labour, demolition services, and health and safety. We offer an entrepreneurial environment with opportunities for job advancement and continued education. If you want to be a part of a progressive, fun, and dynamic team, we look forward to hearing from you!
Job perks at the Universal Group:
- Rewarding and challenging fast-paced work in an encouraging environment
- Ability for entry-level employees to learn a lot in a short period of time
- Excellent benefits program which includes: health, dental, and life insurance
- Training and development opportunities
- Company BBQs, potlucks, and team-building events
For more information about our growing company, please visit our website at www.theuniversalgroup.ca.
- Ensure all contacts in the database are inputted in the same format and have an adequate amount of information listed.
- Ensure that customers are not listed as “leads”.
- Have meetings with stakeholders to gather information * Create lists within our client management system (CRM) Hubspot to be able to send email outreach to the right people.
- Organize and clean up duplicate contacts, blog articles, company lists, etc
- Score the leads in our database based on decided-upon characteristics
- Write a thorough recommendation report listing the maintenance work that needs to be implemented within the database after the term is complete
- Include all the lead nurturing opportunities that need to be implemented
- Include the custom views that can be utilized by the sales team
- Presentation of database updates with users of Hubspot
Search Engine Optimization (no experience required)
- Write meta descriptions for every page on the website
- Use Google Highlighter to highlight important information on the website
- Add additional information to Google My Business
- Input blog URLs to Google Search Console
- Add alt text to images
- Decrease sizes of pictures
- Generating leads from various construction databases and inputting information into the software
- Set up the collecting contact information and storing it in the database
- Clean up files within the Marketing team (organization, duplicates, reference on where to find files, etc)
- Troubleshoot the email signature glitches
- Has a degree or is working towards a degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Writing, or a related field
- Proven ability to work in a team
- Experience with organizing data and having a final goal in mind.
- Skilled in gathering large amounts of data and present it in a user-friendly format
- Demonstrated writing ability
- Looking to grow within the company
- Interest in working part-time after your term is complete
- Experience with a customer database system
- Familiarity with Hubspot
If you would like to be considered, please submit your resume and cover letter by April 15th, 2018
Direct your cover letter to Courtney Adams, Marketing and Communications Manager. We would especially like to hear about:
- Your proven organizational skills
- A time when you went above what was required of you
- Your career goals after graduation
**Applications without a cover letter will not be accepted**