Occupational First Aid Attendant
Wages : DOE
Universal Health and Safety, a division of the Universal Group, is an industry leader in Health and Safety. Offering a variety of services including; safety consulting, personnel and customized training.
If you have an OFA Level 2 or 3 certification and are looking to gain experience and build your skills in the health and safety industry and are flexible to on-call hours, this is the job for YOU!
Duties and responsibilities
- Attend safety incidents onsite and provide first aid treatment as necessary
- Ability to be mobile on-site and between sites
- Provide support to management
- Complete required documentation
- Additional tasks as required and assigned
- Current and valid OFA Level 2 or 3 certification is required
- A drivers license is considered an asset
- Ability to work independently
- Efficient interpersonal skills both verbal and written
- Note: Must have CSO approved steel-toed boots***