Occupational First Aid Attendant
Wages : $16 - $18 per hour
Universal Health and Safety, a division of the Universal Group, is an industry leader in Health and Safety. Offering a variety of services including; safety consulting, personnel and customized training.
If you have an OFA level 2 or 3 certification and are looking to gain experience and build your skills in the health and safety industry and are flexible to on call hours, this is the job for YOU!
Note: Must have CSO approved steel toed boots***
- Attend safety incidents onsite and provide first aid treatment as necessary
- Ability to be mobile on site and between sites
- Provide support to management
- Complete required documentation
- Additional tasks as required and assigned
- Current and valid OFA level 2 or 3 certification is required
- Drivers license is considered an asset
- Ability to work independently
- Efficient interpersonal skills both verbal and written