Start Date: ASAP
Reports to: Tonya Lines, Operation Manager
Universal Health and Safety a division of the Universal Group, is an industry leader in Health and Safety. We offer an entrepreneurial environment with opportunities for job advancement and continued education. If you want to be a part of a progressive, fun, and dynamic team, we look forward to hearing from you!
Direct your cover letter to: Tonya Lines, Operation Manager.
Both experienced and inexperienced applicants are welcome!
• Attend all safety incidents onsite and providing first aid treatment as necessary
• Ability to be mobile on site and between sites
• Provide support to management
• Complete required documentation
• Additional tasks based on position
• Current certificates – OFA 2 or 3
• Drivers license is an asset
• Work effectively with minimal direction
• Must have effective verbal and written communicate skills and be proficient in Word, Excel,
• Flexible schedule and able to work in various municipalities
• Easy going attitude with the ability to work well under pressure
• CSA approved steel toe boots
• Experience with high rise, residential, construction or marine industries
• Trades certifications