Operations and Administrative Coordinator
Wages : Based on experience
The Universal Group is a full-service company committed to providing outstanding service. We are industry leaders in Traffic Control Personnel, Traffic Management Planning, Traffic Supplies, Occupational Health and Safety, Landscaping and Staffing services.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Operations and Administrative Coordinator based out of our Burnaby head office. This position plays an integral part in providing support to our Traffic Supply department and Sales team.
This role is responsible for the administration of traffic equipment rental and sales for internal and external customers while building and maintaining strong relations with rental clients and suppliers. Additionally, providing clerical and administrative support to the Sales team as needed.
If you’re someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, with a drive to succeed;
- Superior accuracy and attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
- The ability to patiently and effectively deal with a diverse range of people in a pleasant and professional manner
- Exceptional time management skills and demonstrated ability to prioritize and complete assignments in a manner that effectively utilizes resources and optimizes departmental efficiency
- Proven ability to handle confidential matters and materials with tact and discretion
- Traffic supply experience considered an asset
- Previous project coordinator experience with the ability to see projects through to completion in a timely manner
- Previous experience in an admin role and customer service
- Logistics experience considered an asset
- Fleet experience considered an asset
- Rewarding and challenging fast-paced work in an encouraging environment
- Being part of a reputable company
- Fun and energetic culture with team building events such as company BBQ’s, potlucks, etc.