Outside Sales Representative
Wages : $40,000 - $45,000
Are you looking to grow and pursue your passion in outside sales?
APPLY NOW and join our growing company, the Universal Group! The ideal candidate has a PASSION for sales and the ability to take initiative, approach and build rapport, and relationships with clients to fit their needs.
Must be able to approach and attract new clients, while maintaining relations with existing ones.
If you are interested in a challenge, want to join our team and be a part of a growing company, then this is the job for YOU!
- Travelling to different sites to meet and obtain new clients with the focus on traffic control, TMP, traffic supply and landscaping business units.
- Building long-term relationships with key clients.
- Cold calling as needed.
- Meeting potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Presenting new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Working with internal staff and other Universal Group departments to meet customer needs.
- Some sales experience considered an asset, but not required.
- Background in customer service; industry knowledge is a plus.
- Customer-oriented attitude with excellent communication, problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Results oriented.
- Self motivated.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; and patience, tact and confidence.
- Must have a valid BC drivers licence and reliable vehicle, capable of visiting construction sites.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong computer skills, preferably experience with a CRM software