Recruitment & Dispatch Coordinator
Wages : C$35000
The Universal Group is an industry leader in traffic control services, traffic management planning, traffic equipment supply, landscaping, demolition services, health and safety, and temporary labour where M3 Personnel resides as an integral part of this group. We offer an entrepreneurial environment with opportunities for job advancement and continued education. If you want to be a part of a progressive, fun, and dynamic team, we look forward to hearing from you!
Start Date: ASAP
Reports to: Branch Manager
Hours: 6 am – 2 pm
This growing and dynamic organization offers:
- Rewarding and challenging fast-paced work in an encouraging environment.
- Excellent benefits program.
- Growth opportunities.
Ensures the company attracts, hires and retains the best employees to provide superior services to clients. Responsible for organization, coordination and maintenance of office operations and efficiency, including dispatch and supervision of temporary staff.
Duties and responsibilities
- Utilize various sources, like social media networks, hiring fairs, shelters, and employee referrals to build a network of temporary staff.
- Collaborate with Branch Managers on a regular basis to proactively identify future hiring needs.
- Liaise with HR to establish and implement recruitment policies and procedures of temporary staff.
- Source and establish government and private agencies, build and nurture relationships to increase the network of temporary staff.
- Establish and implement campaigns for attracting candidates.
- Match temporary and/or permanent positions with clients.
- Establish, implement, and attend hiring/career fairs and any other alternate venues for hiring.
- Support with additional projects as needed.
- Build and nurture relationships with current and potential clients.
- Provide exceptional customer service and ensure the reliability of staffing.
- Assist with the recruitment and orientation of new internal hires.
- Support Branch Manager with terminations and departures.
- Liaise with the sales team.
- Dispatch temporary staff.
- Maintain office records and coordinate operational activities as needed under the guidance of the Branch Manager.
- Supervise office staff in the absence of Branch Manager.
- Knowledge of office administration.
- Able to supervise staff.
- Ability to maintain an extremely high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and ability to analyze and problem-solve effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and superior communication skills including both verbal and written.
- Able to communicate with a diverse group of people.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Exceptional Customer Service skills.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office, Access.
- Service orientated.
- The office environment is busy and in an open space where the incumbent is faced with constant interruptions and must meet with others on a regular basis. Although the office is cleaned regularly, there is dust and debris associated with the return of equipment on a regular basis.
- Outside working conditions while travelling for recruiting purposes in public places such as shelters, hostels, job banks etc.
- May require non-standard hours of work to assist with vacation or sick coverage.
- Standard hours of work are 6 am to 2 pm.
- The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers to handle or feel and manipulate keys on a keyboard.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch and lift supplies and materials.
- The incumbent must also spend long hours on the computer entering information which requires attention to detail and high levels of accuracy, and close vision abilities.
- While attending to recruitment responsibilities, there may be more time spent walking and standing.