Wages : $40,000 - $45,000
The Universal Group is an industry leader in traffic control services, traffic management planning, traffic equipment supply, landscaping, temporary labour, demolition services, and health and safety. We offer a variety of services and are looking to expand our team with the addition of a Sales Administrator to provide support to our Sales team. Our support services are tailored to specific needs creating best in class customer value.
This position plays an integral part in our sales team, serving as a point of contact for our customers, providing support for sales representatives in meeting or exceeding revenue goals while achieving high levels of customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will be goal oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills and an enthusiastic attitude.
If you have the necessary skills and are looking to be part of a progressive, fun and dynamic team and culture: APPLY NOW!
- Manage and distribute sales agreements and other sales documents through a CRM software
- Support the sales team with preparation of proposals, providing quotes to clients and making outbound follow up calls to clients
- Search out municipal and governmental business opponents through online resources
- Coordinate sales documents: check accuracy and distribute to appropriate personnel
- Process orders via email or phone
- Check data accuracy of orders and invoices
- Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer inquiries
- Maintain and update sales and client records
- Provides general administrative and clerical support, schedules and coordinates meetings/ appointments, organization travel and expense claims, and provides general support to sales team as needed
- Strong MS office suite skills including Word, Excel, PowerPOint and Outlook
- Previous experience with Hubspot or other CRM software
- Proficient in high level customer service
- Social media web or google analytics experience considered an asset
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills
- 2 years previous experience in a support role considered an asset