Skilled Labourer – M3 Elite
Wages : DOE
M3 Personnel a part of The Universal Group is seeking reliable and hardworking skilled construction labourers to join our team and growing company! This position is essential in assisting our valued clients and supporting their projects, performing a variety of tasks. If you want to build your skills and be part of a growing company, submit your resume and APPLY NOW!
Duties and responsibilities
- Unload tools, prepare necessary materials, and set up required equipment.
- Follow project instructions and provide assistance to contractors as required.
- General clean up of the site; sweeping, shovelling, removing and properly disposing of debris and waste materials and overall site maintenance.
- Shovel materials to and from construction areas, including asphalt and dirt.
- Lift heavy loads, load and unload construction supplies from trucks both manually and with the use of equipment while navigating a construction site safely.
- Perform setup and cleanup tasks at a job site.
- Some stripping of drywall, digging dirt or gravel.
- Provide labour support as needed for specialty crew.
- Building scaffolding and other temporary structures.
- Must have some experience working on construction or other related sites.
- Able to work independently and without supervision, completing necessary tasks.
- Flexibility in shift availability (day, afternoon, night, weekend).
- Comfortable using ladders.
- Experience with various tools.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
- Being able to drive is a plus.