Supervisor – Landscape Projects & Services
Wages : $25 - $30 hour based on experience
We are looking for a hard working, energetic, positive individual to come join our team! If being part of a dynamic culture that works hard and has fun while doing so, this is the job for you! If you take pride in your work and are looking to join a company where you can utilize your skills and grow. APPLY NOW!
This role is the opportunity to take your Landscaping and Leadership skills further by leading a team to carry out a wide range of landscaping projects and services for residential and commercial properties across the Lower Mainland.
- Install softscape materials (i.e. soil, mulch, sod, seed, fertilizer, lime, plant material)
- Conduct site maintenance and clean-up on a project basis
- Display a professional appearance and attitude and foster this in others
- Complete and submit reports, time sheets, and other forms (usually electronically)
- Maintain/repair tools or equipment
- Ensure all health & safety regulations are followed, including wearing appropriate protective equipment (PPE)
- Other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager
- Ability to positively give and take direction, adjust to change, and work as a team
- Some experience in a leadership role and 4 years the landscape industry
- Class 5 Driver’s Licence and a Driver’s abstract are required
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds