GOtraffic Management is excited to be moving to Vancouver Island. With over 400 employees in the Lower Mainland, we are expanding!
As a dedicated full-service Traffic Management Company, we are focused on providing safe service to the Lower Mainland and Vancouver Island. We are supported and driven by our dedicated homegrown and happy employees.
All of our employees enjoy great benefits, above-average wages, career path development and an opportunity to make a difference in the industry.
GOtraffic Management is a COR certified company that prides itself on ensuring a safe working environment for all of our Traffic Control Personnel and Lane Closure Technicians.
What you should have:
• BCCSA Traffic Control Certification or Interest in obtaining a TCP Certification – we can help with that too!
• CSA Approved Steel-Toed Boots
• Cell Phone
• Ability to work legally in Canada
• A great attitude
• A commitment to safety
• The ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
• A preference for working outdoors
• The ability to speak, hear, and use both hands
• The ability to lift traffic equipment up to 40 pounds
• The ability to hold a stop paddle for some extended periods of time
What we will provide:
• Sign up bonus of up to $500
• Referral bonus of up to $1000 if you bring a family member or friend
• $16.50 per hour for a ticketed TCP with no experience
• $18 per hour for a ticketed TCP with experience
• $19.80 per hour for an LCT
• Overtime and double time
• Full IBEW 258 UNION support, always working with your best interests in mind
• Full OFFICE support – get paid on-time right into your bank account!
• Extended Medical Benefits after probation
• 100% MSP paid after probation!
• RRSP available
• A great fun large team of awesome people who love what they do
• LCTs are equipped with a modern fully equipped lane closure vehicle and fuel cards
• Yearly personal protective equipment and boot allowance
• Opportunity for travel and a tan!
• Live out expenses
Apply now and you could be working tomorrow!
Call Sophie directly at 236-668-1034
Also available via email at firstname.lastname@example.org