Traffic Control Person (TCP) – Nelson/Kootenays
Wages : DOE
Alliance Traffic, a division of The Universal Group is looking for TCP’s to join the team. We are the INDUSTRY LEADER in Traffic Management. Passionate, authentic, driven, and locally-based owners offer you multiple support departments to ensure you are safe and treated fairly. We are COR certified and well respected, which means we are awarded the large utility, paving, construction and infrastructure contracts that keep you working year-round. Call now and qualify for a signing bonus of up to $400! Conditions apply.
What we offer
- You are appreciated
- You are trusted to successfully keep people safe; pedestrians, cyclists, BIG trucks and car drivers
- You are usually in the “heart” of the action
- People rely on you to be the calm head, to keep them safe, and to be where you say when you say
- We provide supportive and consistent mentorship as part of our intensive training program
- Generous benefits available after probationary period
- Great “union” wages!
- Ability to progress in a fulfilling career as part of a large company with many opportunities
- Industry respected training available (see our website at https://www.theuniversalgroup.ca/training-programs/ for details (scroll down to “Traffic Control” to view all the options)
- You will be required to provide your own 6-inch upper steel-toed boots
- You must have a cell phone with texting abilities
- You must be legally able to work in Canada
- You are on-call every day; never boring! The opportunity to make over-time money is huge!
- You are outside in the great open space of Beautiful British Columbia every day; rain or shine