Traffic Control Person(TCP) – GOtraffic -Campbell River
Wages : TBD
We are the INDUSTRY LEADER in traffic control. Honest, experienced and locally based owners offer you multiple support departments to ensure you are safe and treated fairly. We are COR certified and well respected, which means we get the large utility, paving, construction and infrastructure contracts to keep you working.
But that’s not all….. Refer an experienced Traffic Control Person(TCP)* or a Lane Closure Technician(LCT) and you will each earn a $100 bonus after 30 days of dispatch.
- You are appreciated
- You are trusted to successfully keep people safe; pedestrians, cyclists, BIG trucks and car drivers
- You are usually in the “heart” of the action
- People rely on you to be the calm head, to keep them safe, and to be where you say when you say
- We provide supportive and consistent mentorship as part of our intensive training program
- You are on-call every day; never boring! The opportunity to make over-time money is huge!
- You are outside in the great open space of Beautiful British Columbia every day; rain or shine.
- You get to travel all over! (you are responsible for reliable transportation to and from job sites)
- Union membership after a probationary period passed. This includes benefits and generous vacation pay.
- Great “union” wages!
- Ability to progress in a fulfilling career as part of a large company with many opportunities
- Industry respected training available (see our website at https://www.theuniversalgroup.ca/training-programs/ for details (scroll down to “Traffic Control” to view all the options)
- You will be required to provide your own 6-inch upper steel-toed boots
- You must have a cell phone with texting abilities
- You must be legally able to work in Canada
- You must have your own vehicle