Traffic Control Person(TCP)
Wages : DOE
Alliance Traffic, a division of The Universal Group is looking for TCP’s at Prince George to join the team. We are the INDUSTRY leader in traffic control. Honest, experienced and locally based owners offer you multiple support departments to ensure you are safe and treated fairly. We are COR certified and well respected, which means we were awarded the City of Kelowna and other significant paving, construction and infrastructure contracts to keep you working.
- You are appreciated
- You are trusted to successfully keep people safe; pedestrians, cyclists, BIG trucks and car drivers
- You are usually in the “heart” of the action
- People rely on you to be the calm head, to keep them safe, and to be where you say when you say
- We provide supportive and consistent mentorship as part of our intensive training program
- You are on-call every day; never boring! The opportunity to make over-time money is huge!
- You are outside in the great open space of Beautiful British Columbia every day; rain or shine.
- You get to travel all over! (you are responsible for reliable transportation to and from job sites)
- Union membership after a probationary period passed. This includes benefits and generous vacation pay.
- Great “union” wages!
- You will be required to hold a valid BCCSA Traffic Control Person TICKET
- You will be required to provide your own 6-inch upper steel-toed boots
- You must have a cell phone with texting abilities
- You must have your own vehicle or mode of transportationYou must be legally able to work in Canada