Our in-house experts will guide your process and we know the important ins-and-outs of government regulations.
B.C.’s Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure has important policies, specifications, standards and guidelines to be followed in the development of traffic control systems for the highway system in our province. It’s important to stay on top of new information as it becomes available, and essential to follow these requirements. We’ll help you to do that.
We have a large, experienced team and our traffic engineering services are designed to resolve issues that obstruct the safe and efficient movement of people and vehicles on roadways. We also provide solutions for the functional aspects that allow roadways to flow smoothly, such as traffic signs and signals, intersection management, and road surface markings.
We offer a range of multi-jurisdictional engineering services, including:
- Preparing and submitting CAT 1, CAT 2, and CAT 3 traffic management plan (TMP) documents, as well as the accompanying stamped traffic control drawings
- Risk/liability services
- One-stop shop services that include coordinating TMP development with associated manufacturing and product sales, as well as implementing those services
- Application of permits for applicable TMPs at municipal and MOTI levels
- Support services in case of an incident
- Traffic audits to meet the requirements of WCB and the road authorities
- Construction traffic management plans (CTMP) for developers working on land development applications
- Priority service for the quick turnaround of traffic planning services available
- Extended engineering service offering including: safe work procedures & engineered signal timing plans
What Sets Us Apart?
Our employees are reliable, highly trained, and capable of delivering excellent results you can depend on.
The Universal Group provides a superior product for the best value in the industry. Quotes are always customized based on client and site needs.
Service is at the core of our business. Our clients receive exceptional attention from all Universal personnel ranging from front-line staff to a hands-on management teams.